17 qer 2007

War !

yeah...I'm at war. I'm at war with a massive ton load of homework that's been dumped on my shoulders. I'm currently engaged in an insane war to somehow finish these crazy assignments and have them ready by the time school reopens. Unfortunately my army has been infiltrated by the enemy. Their secret agents have taken control and my army is now plagued by them. They are known by the name of procrastination. A dangerous force that obstructs me at every point when I'm trying to finish my work. Until I manage to safeguard myself from this deadly weapon of the enemy I will remain horribly vulnerable. For the enemy strikes by throwing at me ridiculous amounts if work, and only if I complete this work can I win the war. Procrastination ( The secret spies of the enemy ) will try and stop me. I must win!. I'll be back...hopefully with news of some victories.