12 qer 2007

Freedom

Looking back at the few years I have lived I have been forced to come to conclusion nothing I have done has been entirely my own decision. It maybe my life but what I have done has always been based on what I have been told to do . Or been expected to do. my others. My life has been decided by others, The fact that I have to study get a bunch of degrees and the rest of that stuff is something that is happening against my will. Entirely against my will. I want to break free. I want some control. I want to have the guts to get up and tell the world to go fuck it's self and let me live my life the way I want to. True I dont have an aim in life. I dont have any goals or any target that I want to acheive. I have no idea where the hell I'm headed. Maybe Its just self pity. Maybe its just...I dont know. All I know is that I want to