12 qer 2007

A life of shortness

Well as pretty much anyone who has seen me knows I am waaay to small for my age...short and skinny more like a 10 year old than a 16 year old. Well I am now pretty much used to watching people exclaim in in surprise when I tell them my age....and am also used to people teasing the crap out of me for my size ( not that I mind ) but there is a lesson to be learnt from this ( I am not preaching ) There are things which a large part of people take for granted and it's only those who dont have that who realize it. Having to carry to your passport to prove your 18 to the watchman when you go for an A rated film is not somethin everyone will have to do. I will, and obviously there is a point when the humour gets overtaken by frustration. So basically be happy that your are tall....It may not seem as anything great but imagine how bad it would seem to look like your girlfriends younger brother on a date....so be happy with what yo have got thats impotant!