21 sht 2008

The next update

I've decided to call this entry 'the next update' out of serious lack of a better idea. I do realize though that it's been over a week since the last update. Tis a pity I missed the deadline, but I think I have a good reason. The reason being......well I'm not exactly single anymore. Yes that's right, I'm at the nascent stage of a relation. She's in the same college, and I think we've both liked each other for a while, although we admitted it openly only yesterday. It's an immense pity that the exams are so close, and they cut into whatever time we could have together, but we're trying to establish continuous communication over the phone. I term this as the nascent stage as we're still getting to know each other, and hopefully things should work out ok. We're both remarkably different individuals, but I think we share a sort of mutual respect for one another, and that's the most important part of a relation. In other news the exams are drawing closer, which is worrying, and all the bombs exploding everywhere are starting to piss me off.

Until next time